Hash, Inc. Forums

Error loading string: 5003

Gerry

Going through Caroline's rigging tute and at some point in testing the rig and turning the TSM constraints off and on, under "Relationships>Bones" I've got about a dozen folder icons with various element names followed by this error message (e.g., "left Arm IK Error Loading String:5003")

So far everything seems to be functioning but I'm not sure why these are being generated. Any ideas?

Okay, I did that. I think what may have precipitated this was that I had been saving successive models under new names, and may have opened an action that used an earlier model version that I then deleted. At least that's what I suspect. Everything seems to be functioning okay. I'll monitor the situation.

EDIT: It appears I've had Mirror Mode turned on for the last couple of hours. that may be the culprit.

That appears to have fixed it, but I have another newbie question: what does a folder icon with a question mark on it indicate? Inside the Relationship>Bones in the PWS there are folder with bone names and question marks on them.