Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

What did I do? How can I undo it?

MJL

I was modeling a jacket and in the fever of splination I inadvertantly hit a key or combination of keys that turned my view from shaded to shaded wireframe with no CP"s. The wireframe is the same color as the model.

To repeat in a redundant fashion:

What did I do?

How can I undo it?

How can I do it again?

Thanks.

wire_frame.jpg

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had closed A:M and when I opened it again things were back to normal. Too bad, I wish I had taken a screen capture of a view that had part of the patches shaded W/wireframe and the rest of the model just wireframe and no CP's. I was a very cool look

Oh well. Thanks Luuk.

Hmmmm It may have been like this.

Ima2.jpg

My lines maybe a different color since it is set to one that sticks out. Yours seem to be set at blue.

What happened is I put on the CP lock in this image but to cause this first open your model and expanded it. Then open one of your work windows like "project workspace. Next put quick render on your model then close the work window. you should see the yellow line on the side. I think the yellow line is suppose to be the edge of the render window and normally is the same as your model window. It is just a glitch in AM Not a big one. To fix this turn of quick render. If it is some thing else then I don’t know.

It was probably a glitch. It had nothing to do with any of the rendering possibilities. When I closed A:M and restarted, it was gone. A while back I had inadvertently turned off Show decals and found out that there was a keyboard shortcut that I didn't know but had accidentally used. I was hoping that this was the same kind of thing, because it looked cool, but I'm pretty sure now that it was just a glitch.

Thanks you for your help, though.

Happy Splining,

Myron