Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Just a simple quadruped walk cycle

Hi all,

I created a simple table that I made an action for that does a basic walk cycle on a path. I also created a choreography action that transitions the walk to a stop. It worked great last night but for some reason it doesn't appear to be working now. Would someone please take a look at the project (I'm using V15.0i) and see what I'm doing wrong? I'm sure it's something simple that I'm just not seeing.

Thanks,

George

table_walk.prj

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the table walk until frame 571, but it just stops, there is no choreography action making a transition.

Did you save that action on another name? All I see now for choreography action is the path constraint.

The walk works good!

Michel

I see the table walk until frame 571, but it just stops, there is no choreography action making a transition.

Did you save that action on another name? All I see now for choreography action is the path constraint.

The walk works good!

Michel

In the shortcut to table, under actions, there's a choreography action2 that is suppose to transition the walk to a stop. It should be there. I just downloaded the project from the site to test it and it's in mine. Thanks for the help.

[edit]

Sorry it's under the path1.

path1, actions, Choreography Action2

There is a choreography action2 but there are no bone keyframes in it, only the model bone with the path constraint.

Michel

I edited my reply post to correct the path I put. Next time I'll just repost to avoid this confusion. Sorry.

The choreography is in the Path1 location.

Ok, I see, it should be under the shortcut to table, don't know why it got there.

You can maybe export the action, reload it and place it in the shortcut to table.

The only solution I see.

Michel

I'll give it a shot. thanks Michel