Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Darkwing

Character Modeler or Character Body Needed

For Earth Link: Zero, we need someone who can either model bodies, or already has some built that can be donated to the cause. Full credit will be given in either case. As per anything ELZ, it is non-profit, meaning no moolah, but we are endeavouring to sell T-shirts and things, and if money starts coming in, money will start going out to those that help on the project.

Requirements for the Body:

Generic Male Body for clothing purposes. So we need torso, arms legs in such a fashion that it looks like clothing, so no belly buttons or nipples or anything like that. I was originally using the genman body, but it has flaws.

Must be able to work with the 2008 rig.

Some hands would be nice too, but we can do without if they're not supplied. Feet/footware are not needed as well.

If interested or have a model to donate, please contact me either by posting here or sending me an e-mail to:

cosmic_camera(at)yahoo(dot)ca

UPDATE:

I sorta forgot to post the picture :)

This is what the body will be turned into:

scanne20.jpg

ok, I have a better idea, i got this much out of the genman, and I've done several attempts with rigging it, but I just fail. So perhaps, someone could finish it up. It's using the 2008 rig and is to the point of "Auto Assign Bones", except that's where things really get messed up, and I really am no good with this sort of thing, so here's the model and perhaps someone would be willing to finish it up and you can modify the mesh as much as you need to to get the rigging right. Don't worry about the decals or materials.

Zeroheadtest2010.mdl