Hash, Inc. Forums

Dental/asthmatic Product Demonstrational Video

Hey guys it's been awhile since I posted, hope everyone had a good new year. I took a break from the dental animations.... and got another dental related project. I think I have been typecast as the 3D dental guy, oh well work is work. ;-)

This animation came out pretty good - it was a big project, so I didn't have a lot of time to spend modeling the 2 characters as good as I would have liked - on top of my people modeling and people animation skills are not the best, but with the professional voice-over and music in the background it really takes your attention away from it.

Anyway, it's about 3 1/2 minutes long, and the first 35 seconds or so is the voice-over explaining that portion of it, until the animation portion really starts, so we had to fill it in w/ his product rotating, and the show of a few pictures, etc., but it goes pretty quick.

If you want to take a look at it, it's up on my site

www.flashanimationwebsitedesign.com

- middle lower section of the site labeled "3D Demonstrational Animations"

- animation # "09"

Thanks,

Eric

• Hash Fellow

That looks good. Not nearly as painful-looking as that tooth drilling one you did. :lol:

I have one suggestion for your interface... the movies could use a pause button and progress indicator in the play window. The playback is mostly stuttering for me and if I could pause it to let it load more I'd probably be ok.