Hash, Inc. Forums

Dope sheet

mulls

Tried this yesterday in the general discussion does anyone know if it is possible

I have an action I did a while back it is a song the wave is about 6 mins long I got the first sentence to lipsync fairly well with the dope sheet between 30-35 secs I am trying too add more sentences in the dopesheet,the dopesheet finds the phonemes and according to the time on the new words between 35-42 secs they are in the correct place but it erases the existing lip sync motion and does not add any new even though all the words and phonemes show in the dopesheet in the action.I did add sentence and tried moving to the correct beginning point for the second sentence in the dope sheet on the wave file and everything else I could think of ,is it impossible to add to the dope sheet sentence by sentence ??? Any help ,hope or suggestions are deeply appreciated using 14c on a PC

Thanks for looking mulls

Thank You both for the replies,had sinus surgery been down a couple of days .You are both right looks like you can use two dopesheets and when I re did the action in version 14 I was able to add a sentence, perfect at least for roughing in the lip sync.I think I may have created the original in v12 I come and go as time permits proogrammer I am not.

Thank You both for all your hard work in the forums see you all over the place. Can't wait to try the 2008 rig Mark,thanks again for the speedy replies and all the hard work Steve