Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My Christmas Toon- First Render

dailan1

Sorry to revive this post after a few years... but sadly i lost my only copy of this toon i made when my last computer melted... which is why i'm hoping someone may have downloaded a copy of it and still has it hiding some where. if you do, can you please let me know how/where i can get a copy... thank you much

Sorry, but Facebook is giving me problems.... had no choice, posted on You Tube.... (which I didn't want to do until it was really finished, it also seems really dark....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq3pgX0MoPA

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

i didn't find anything on the face book page, but if you have a 600mb file you want to learn about... codecs!

load your animation into the images folder of A:M, RMB on it and do "Save animation as"

The "Compression" button lets you set a codec like MPEG4 which will drastically reduce you file size. Experiment with settings.

i didn't find anything on the face book page, but if you have a 600mb file you want to learn about... codecs!

load your animation into the images folder of A:M, RMB on it and do "Save animation as"

The "Compression" button lets you set a codec like MPEG4 which will drastically reduce you file size. Experiment with settings.

yes... i did in fact save as a mpeg4, and the cartoon it's self is really only 3 mins long... which is funny because on one of my first attempts at a render, when I forgot the compression, it was just over 3 gigs (which kind of sucked since I had to wait 36 hours for it to finish, which also seems kind of long) Lots and lots of particles too, or could it be because I turned up the resolution too???

yes... i did in fact save as a mpeg4, and the cartoon it's self is really only 3 mins long... which is funny because on one of my first attempts at a render, when I forgot the compression, it was just over 3 gigs

• Admin

That was great Scott! :)

I'd love to see this short filtered through one of A:M's Post Effects to take away some of the harder edges and soften it up.

I'm not sure which would work best but my gut feel is just a little 'blur' with a very little 'denoise'.

I'd say 'film grain' but... not sure.

You have some nice character elements in there than keep the interest going.

Definitely a catchy tune as well.