Hash, Inc. Forums

New Tamara Video

Ok. This is not the best video of her. Just another experiment. Bring the criticing on. I know I'm good for it!

I got alot of glitches in this. Again, I'm so not the best animater. Got to get the key framing down.

Oh yeah... As some know I do music. Made a track for NBA 2k 06. I made the track in the background of Tamara Workout.

Tam_Workout_1.mov

• 2 weeks later...
Ok. This is not the best video of her. Just another experiment. Bring the criticing on. I know I'm good for it!

I got alot of glitches in this. Again, I'm so not the best animater. Got to get the key framing down.

Oh yeah... As some know I do music. Made a track for NBA 2k 06. I made the track in the background of Tamara Workout.

I'm not sure what you want to be critiqued on ? as you exclude the animation in the introduction ?

The model looks good in itsself. I'm not really one to guage properly as the element of characateur (?) is not my sort of thing. Its obviously well made with a lot of attention to detail. The head hair in particular looks good . If you were animating again you might want to add some secondary motion to the hair to make the best of it (?). I was slightly more dubious about the red area on the inner thigh and the emphasis on the groin in general. I appreciate its part of that style though so, maybe thats just me (?)

If you want to show your model to its full advantage it might be best to use a wider range of movement in the animation. If not confident in that are then perhaps by using an established action file, assuming you've used a standard skeletel rig + (?)

Hope that is of assistence.

regards

simon