Hash, Inc. Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tchamberlain2

Model Object Request

Some of you might have saw one of my models (Tamara) and the very short walking video I made of her.

I'm asking a modeling request. If it wouldn't be to much for some one to make high heels and also som feet with toes? In the animation master extra "free be disk" they give away modeled hands and shoes. Mind you, my copy is from 2005 (v12).

The extra disk doesn't have free feet or high heel shoes. If I had them, I could tweek them on my model.

If you haven't seen one of my models here is the link:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showt...mp;#entry317722

Have you checked any of the female character models like Lady Goodbody on the extras disc? Some of them might already have high heels you could use.

Have you checked any of the female character models like Lady Goodbody on the extras disc? Some of them might already have high heels you could use.

Thank's. But I don't have this model "Lady Goodbody" on my extra disk from 2005. I do have on here "Female KLD." She might work for bear feet but know heels. Can you download this model and all of her acceseries if you have it?

Thank's. But I don't have this model "Lady Goodbody" on my extra disk from 2005. I do have on here "Female KLD." She might work for bear feet but know heels. Can you download this model and all of her acceseries if you have it?

Wait... Ok.. I do have her... My bad...