Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

This years christmas card

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's a nice card Marc. Should we all give our addresses to you now? :rolleyes:

Thank you Luuk !

Well I can always send a card by e-mail to avoid printing and stamp costs by sending the papercard to the

thousands of hashers who want one :)

But for another dutch speaking hasher I am willing to make an exception and send a old fashion stamped

paper version.

Geef me jouw adres door met een persoonlijk bericht en een paar dagen later vind je er eentje in je brievenbus.

That looks wonderful.

I hope everyone you send it to appreciates that they got a new work made just for them!

Most of those people (might be not everyone) are collecting them and are anxious to receive the new one.

I am doing this since 1986.Mostly 2d hand drawed cards because I only learned 3d

modeling since 1999.But is has become quit a big collection.

I have visited an old friend a couple of years ago at his place.I had to go to the toilet

and there I found all my christmascards nicely framed on the wall between

drawings from Anton Piek and Hergé :) I know a toilet is not a museum but I was very pleased.

I am most of the time very satisfied about peoples reactions.

I guess that most of the people who are drawing or who are creative are working on their stuff to get

appreciations.That is the wind we are flying on.

That's a nice card Marc. Should we all give our addresses to you now? :rolleyes:

Thank you Luuk !

Well I can always send a card by e-mail to avoid printing and stamp costs by sending the papercard to the

But for another dutch speaking hasher I am willing to make an exception and send a old fashion stamped

paper version.

Geef me jouw adres door met een persoonlijk bericht en een paar dagen later vind je er eentje in je brievenbus.

Dat is aardig :) maar persoonlijke berichten versturen werk niet meer via dit forum. Je kunt wel m'n adresgegevens vinden op m'n website via de links onderaan m'n posts. Bedankt!

Thank you Luuk !

paper version.

Dat is aardig :) maar persoonlijke berichten versturen werk niet meer via dit forum. Je kunt wel m'n adresgegevens vinden op m'n website via de links onderaan m'n posts. Bedankt!

Done ! 't kaartje is onderweg. :)