Hash, Inc. Forums

Thom Animation Request

Thank many of the professinal modelers and animaters on here that have supported new users (like me) with help and downloads.

Now I want to make a request. I'm asking can any one please make some woman action animations for the Thom model? Simple ones like walking, running and standing postures. Anything els possibly creative if you can.....

Ok. Here she is one of my characters designed like Thoms bone alignment. I did try to make my own walk (as you will see) but if there are others that can make a better or different walk it would be cool to see in her. Or yes, give pointers...

ya know... in the time since you first asked you could have animated those things. ;)

Like I said before, post some WIPs and people will give you pointers...

Tam_walk_1.mov

• Hash Fellow

If you haven't already, make sure you set the "Balance" and "Balance Rigid" pose sliders to 0 before you start keyframing any AM2001 rig character (like Thom). And leave them off.

Nice looking character. The side to side swaying looks odd.

I think if you posed out the walk better you'd be way ahead.

And I just happen to have made some videos on that. Look in the tuts link in my sig and there are 3 vids that talk about posing out a walk. It's about a generic walk the mechanics and workflow are similar

And if you're not sure about setting Keyframes right, there's also the Keyframing Opti0ons video that introduces that.

If you haven't already, make sure you set the "Balance" and "Balance Rigid" pose sliders to 0 before you start keyframing any AM2001 rig character (like Thom). And leave them off.

Nice looking character. The side to side swaying looks odd.

I think if you posed out the walk better you'd be way ahead.

And I just happen to have made some videos on that. Look in the tuts link in my sig and there are 3 vids that talk about posing out a walk. It's about a generic walk the mechanics and workflow are similar

And if you're not sure about setting Keyframes right, there's also the Keyframing Opti0ons video that introduces that.

Thanks... I tried to find the tuts you were talking about but I could not find it. Can give me a direct link?

• Admin
Thanks... I tried to find the tuts you were talking about but I could not find it. Can give me a direct link?

t,

Look in Robcats signature (its at the bottom of all of his posts).

You'll find the link to his tutorials there.

Edit: Robert is quick isn't he!