maddle

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can always see what Jason is up to by looking at his Facebook entries on the Hash homepage (hashdotcom) I think I read yesterday that he is 'snowed in' at a sales show in Denver CO.

he he , good for him ! but i don t know what to explain to my client....heu..futur client.

This is advice that I am breaking myself...so do as I say- not as I do:

IF you are using A:M(in this day and age) for paying work... you should invest in the disc version so you won't get 'cut-off' from your fantastic 3D app mid-job because your sub expired and no one answers the phone at Hash, Inc. ( it would be great if the subscription process was automated so there was no 'human element' involved...but I guess that would lower the employee count from 1 to zero...BAD idea.)

From what I heard, the subscription activation process is supposed to be automated. But how can you automate situations where a user has changed his hardware and, of course, AM won't validate then. It thinks the user has copied AM and is trying to run the copy on another computer. So in those cases, a phone call is really necessary.

I'll be happy when some genius figures out a way to discourage large scale piracy while allowing payed customers the freedom to use/move their purchases however they want.

From what I heard, the subscription activation process is supposed to be automated. But how can you automate situations where a user has changed his hardware and, of course, AM won't validate then. It thinks the user has copied AM and is trying to run the copy on another computer. So in those cases, a phone call is really necessary.

I'll be happy when some genius figures out a way to discourage large scale piracy while allowing payed customers the freedom to use/move their purchases however they want.

Thats not my case Homeslice , i had to reinstall XP for some reason but when came the moment to reinstall a:m and enter my activation code , i ve get a message like "this activation code is already used" !! sure it s used !! originaly by me but i can t go into A:M, it s very frustating.

I miss A:m :(

post-12843-1257373289_thumb.jpg

• Developer

When a file called "master0.lic" is inside the A:M directory , move it to another place .

and try to start A:M again . The dialog where You have to put in Your activation code

should popup again .

If after this the same errormessage occur , I need both master0.lic files to track down the problem

open for this a bugreport , flagged as private .