Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Sir Nigel's rig,2001?

stevej2

Can't get Nigel's hand to rotate palmup, well I can,but it just twists at the wrist, no forearm roll,and distorts the arm something fierce. I need him to hold a rifle for aiming, left hand cupped up to cradle the forestock.

What rig is Nigel's. Is that the 2001? Can't you roll the forearm?

How do you tell what rig a model is using?

Do I need a more advanced rig? Where do you get different rigs, I have a recent online subscription, can't seem to find a skeleton folder.

Thanks, stevej

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Nigel has the 2001 Rig installed. Once you are familiar with the rigs, you'll see the differences.

The LiteRig is here, LiteFace is here, 2008 Rig is here, Steve's Head Gizmo is here, Steve's Hand Gizmo is here, TSM2 is here and the Squetch Rig is here...there is a link to it in my signature (there should be an update to the Squetch Rig as soon as I can get it finished). Mark Skodacek also has a face rig that I can't find at the moment...someone else will probably provide a link. The 2001 Rig is in the data that can be downloaded here (162 MB).

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I downloaded squetchy Sam and he went into the pose I need real easy, I like it, got the 5 tutorials, seems fairly straight forward installing the rig, I'll try it.

Sir Nigel has the 2001 Rig installed. Once you are familiar with the rigs, you'll see the differences.

The LiteRig is here, LiteFace is here, 2008 Rig is here, Steve's Head Gizmo is here, Steve's Hand Gizmo is here, TSM2 is here and the Squetch Rig is here...there is a link to it in my signature (there should be an update to the Squetch Rig as soon as I can get it finished). Mark Skodacek also has a face rig that I can't find at the moment...someone else will probably provide a link. The 2001 Rig is in the data that can be downloaded here (162 MB).

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I downloaded squetchy Sam and he went into the pose I need real easy, I like it, got the 5 tutorials, seems fairly straight forward installing the rig, I'll try it.

The Squetch Rig installation instructions that are posted are very out of date...that's something I'm going to be updating as well. If you have any questions, post or send me an e-mail.