Hash, Inc. Forums

MirrorBones question

Gerry

I'm using Steffen's MirrorBones plugin in conjunction with finishing up the LiteFace installation. I've got the "Write Logfile" box checked. midway through I get an error saying "False weighting detected. Look in mbw_conflicts.txt" but I did a search of my whole hard drive and I can't locate this text file. Anyone have any idea where it ends up?

• Developer
I'm using Stefan's MirrorBones plugin in conjunction with finishing up the LiteFace installation. I've got the "Write Logfile" box checked. midway through I get an error saying "False weighting detected. Look in mbw_conflicts.txt" but I did a search of my whole hard drive and I can't locate this text file. Anyone have any idea where it ends up?

This file is only written if "write logfile" and "extended log" is set to on .

The location for all log files , depends on

- when it is a temporary project (means project not saved yet) in the A:M application directory

- when the project was saved , than in the directory , where the projectfile was saved

I had both options checked and looked in both locations, no text file! But when it happened a couple of times I just decided to do the cp weights in the face manually.

Holmes I'm getting closer but still a few bugs. I will post questions when I figure out what to ask.

• Developer

I have attached here a testversion (windows only), where You can change in the settings dialog the directory for the logfile .

I'm interested if the logfiles than can be found , or if they going into dev/null ....

mb.zip