Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A:M

maddle

So , i got it , for one year at least !! I m so happy to be a part of this incredible intelligent piece of code !! it s going to be a hard way to go ! but animation is the art of..life. i want to share everything i m going to learn, to every one here at the AM community , and i m already proud ....

So let s have funny situaation !

Majid :rolleyes:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I m here front of my computer...and i m like a kid !! this is toy of the futur ! A futur toy to tell stories !! Humm enthousiastic you want to say ..no !!

I have billions of questions ! about this SOFT(sliding... hou hou !!! ) ware ! Yes Rob this is the future....

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." (Casablanca)

Better warn you, you WILL run into snags and get confused. Don't let it throw you, there are people here who can answer any question, years of archives to search, and video tutorials by the dozen. Microsoft's online help should be so good.

"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." (Casablanca)

Better warn you, you WILL run into snags and get confused. Don't let it throw you, there are people here who can answer any question, years of archives to search, and video tutorials by the dozen. Microsoft's online help should be so good.

thank you Falso, i will...