Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Bits and pieces till it's done

Eric2575

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It probably never had all those extraneous parts on it when it was new. Han did say he had made a few modifications himself... :D

Thank heavens for deflector shields or most of that stuff would be ripped right off whipping through an atmosphere.

Al

I'm looking a bit ahead and thinking about textures and decals. I wonder if 3DPaint would be a good app to use on this since I have to paint streaks of grime and oil over various greebles, such as you might expect from a beat up old ship like this - well, it will be beat up and old looking when I get done with it.

Well, back to work, and thanks for your guys continued support :D

• Hash Fellow

Add a strong light in addition to the global illumination.

That astronaut pic does have the Sun as the main source of light, after all.

Or, an EXR render can be smoothly level corrected to almost any brightness.

I'm looking a bit ahead and thinking about textures and decals. I wonder if 3DPaint would be a good app to use on this since I have to paint streaks of grime and oil over various greebles, such as you might expect from a beat up old ship like this - well, it will be beat up and old looking when I get done with it.

Well, back to work, and thanks for your guys continued support :D

Hmm I dont know if this willhelp but here is a video tut on how to make a greeble like effect in photoshop. Geekatplay.com Scroll down to #11

Hope its useful

Photoman

PS INSANE MODELING!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got so many projects going right now...hmmm, I sound like an AM forum member ;):blink: that I haven't worked on the Falcon since the last post. Trust me, I've put in too much work to put this one on the shelf. Just learning some new stuff about bones and rigging right now. I'll get back to the Falcon soon.

Eric