Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

TSM2 errors after reloading mdl file

pixelplucker

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
I get error 500## (## are sequential numbers that follow). I'm using 15d not sure if that is an issue.

That's interesting. Mark is right that it wont' stop the rig from working. I've found that saving the model, restarting A:M and reloading it would fix most errors. But i guess that didn't work for you.

However, I notice that when I rigged your Fly it all came out perfectly with no errors at all. Maybe it's because of V15f. Steffen mentioned that it has some new kind of code in it that previous versions did not.

Save your version that is from before you ran Rigger for when you get updated to V15f and try again then.

All that did was replace the text in the properties field so now it doesn't look so scary.

Still have some issues with the rig but going to take a closer look tomorrow if I don't get too many interuptions. Work is starting to pick up again which is a good thing.

I probably need a nice clean install of AM again.

I went through the rigger, saved the mdl file as flytsm2rigged

Made a new project and imported the fly and the rig isn't there. Some reason it isn't being saved.

Once it is in the project file and I run the rigger and all works fine.

Dunno...