Hash, Inc. Forums

Thank you Robocat

Hazard6211

Thanks to all. I did mess with Toon Boom for about a year off and on. So I have a little knowledge of key frames. Im seeing that I will live in the timeline and do passes of the initial layout of the key frames to fine tune.

Can anyone suggest a good online course that would allow me to use HAM? I want to do animation for a career.

this is good for only four months of work dude, good job :) i have humanoid figures too, but they're not animated yet.

i'd also like to thank robcat too i believe he came along for quite a few of my topics (plus many other people; Rodney, Caroline, heyvern there were so many but you know who you are so thanx everybody :)

• Admin

Yes indeed, Robocat is Robert's cute little metallic assistant that zips around doing various errands for him.

You don't think Robert does all that super-geniusing all by himself do you?

Try to look past the motion blur and you'll recognize him by those distinctive ears.

Look closer and you'll even see the precision of the arcs in the motion of his tail. :)

Imaginary assistant or otherwise, Robert Holmen has proven to be the greatest thing since animated sliced bread.

Thanks for all your efforts here in the forum Robert!

And as for you... keep up the good work Hazard6211!