Hash, Inc. Forums

Animace New Website Design

ernesttx

After several months of development, I have finally finished the new website design. It will allow for quicker upload and showcase for animations, as well as, hopefully better quality of video. Working on trying to get the video player and selection system in place was the biggest hurdle.

Now that the website is out of the way, I have resumed production on Episode 9. I have about 2 minutes of it finished. Also, several other video projects are finished that will free up more time for animating.

I hope the new site is a bit easier to navigate and enjoy. Thank you all for being patient and all the words of encouragement.

Ok, back to animating. :)

www.animace.biz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

*** Oh my, I've been sanctioned to the Archives. hehe

Well, hopefully, I can get things back on track. As of today, I have updated my website again. As well, Episode 9 will be coming at the end of this week. In addition, I plan to bring 2 new series to the site. Also, if you wish to contribute to Animace and help continue the series, I have a few gifts for those charitable souls.

:) hope everyone is doing well, and getting ready for a new year. :)

Ernest

www.animace.biz

After several months of development, I have finally finished the new website design. It will allow for quicker upload and showcase for animations, as well as, hopefully better quality of video. Working on trying to get the video player and selection system in place was the biggest hurdle.

Now that the website is out of the way, I have resumed production on Episode 9. I have about 2 minutes of it finished. Also, several other video projects are finished that will free up more time for animating.

I hope the new site is a bit easier to navigate and enjoy. Thank you all for being patient and all the words of encouragement.

Ok, back to animating. :)

www.animace.biz

• Admin
*** Oh my, I've been sanctioned to the Archives. hehe

As Martin has stated, "The Special Topics are special".

Even 'Martin's Minutes' got sanctioned to the Special Topics Archive after no posting for a month.

All it takes to keep a Special Topic active is dropping in occasionally to say 'Hi'.

Special Topics are special.

Subject 99 is hereby revived.

Its good to see you again Ernest! :)

Oh, I wasn't fretting. I know I've been MIA for a while. Just had to revamp my efforts and recharge the batteries. I'll be putting more energy into my projects from here on out. Just a rough patch, a mind augmentation and re-focusing going on on this end of things. hehe

Let the animating begin! :)

Thanks Gerry. It's good to be back. I should have Episode 9 up on the weekend. Also, Ill be putting an online production diary of creating an animated series/movie while I bring my next episode to reality. So, anyone wanting to follow along and see what it takes me to get through a production, feel free to peek over my shoulder.

• Admin
I should have Episode 9 up on the weekend. Also, Ill be putting an online production diary of creating an animated series/movie while I bring my next episode to reality. So, anyone wanting to follow along and see what it takes me to get through a production, feel free to peek over my shoulder.

Cool. You know I'll be right here following along.

Looking forward to it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Production has been delayed a little bit with a recent electrical problem in my room. I believe some wiring has gone out and I have no power. It's an older house, and some of the wiring is screwy. At one point, light switches were turning on lights in other rooms. hehe

But, hopefully, it will be fixed when I get home today. (fingers crossed). Also, I had some hard drive issues. Technology and modern living benefits sometimes don't feel like advances. Makes you appreciate them more when you don't have them. Maybe I should break out the pencils and paper. :P

• Admin
I believe some wiring has gone out and I have no power. It's an older house, and some of the wiring is screwy. At one point, light switches were turning on lights in other rooms. hehe

Sounds like the making of yet another Animace production! :D

Hope things get straightened out for you soon.