Hash, Inc. Forums
Tralfaz

Honda Rebel Motorcycle

I modelled this Honda Rebel motorcycle a while back, and am now offering it to you through the A:M Exchange.

There are 5 .mdl files in the zip file, along with the materials. The .mdl files are:

1. Honda Rebel 250.mdl - the entire motorcyle in a complete assembled model
  2. Rebel 250 Engine.mdl - the motor, exhaust and chain
  3. Rebel 250 Frame.mdl - contains the frame, fender, front forks, rear swing arm, seat, gas tank, etc.
  4. Rebel 250 Front Tire.mdl - contains the front rim, tire and disc brake assembly
  5. Rebel 250 Rear Tire.mdl - contains the rear rim, tire assembly

The different model files also contain the different parts in separate groups. So, if you wanted to break the parts down even further, it will be easy to do. If you wanted to do a complete breakdown of the motorcycle, the groups are there to do it. I tried to be as detailed when modelling the bike as I could. For instance, the frame is complete and in it's own group. The swing arm is complete and in it's own group. Everything is broken down like that.

Feel free to use the model as you see fit, although I would appreciate credit when not used for personal purposes.

Enjoy...

Al

HondaRebel.zip

rebel250_0.jpg

Category: Vehicles

Really wonderful work Al! :)

Thanks folks. Just glad to be able to contribute something back to this great forum.

Al

This is a very cool model, and I will let you know when I use this in my animation.

Thanks Russell. You've got my curiosity peeked with how you will use the bike in an animation.

Al

Thanks Russell. You've got my curiosity peeked with how you will use the bike in an animation.

Al

Remember how Betty Page retire from stripping and became a comic strip icon as Jungle Betty?

I have a close friend name SaRenna Lee and I propose to turn her into a comic strip animation. She has 2 children and she getting up there in years and will have to retire soon. But her voice and charm will still be with her, so she likes the idea and she has a huge Japanese fan base. So I have been working on this project to make a comedy space going adventure with her likeness for the character. This storyline will be inspire by Barbarella, and the Animalmystic comic book series. Probably the best way to describe this adventure. She'll be kind of a bad ass in our present time, a motorcycle momma of a type, and go thru a portal and gets a space ship to travel with, from there anything can happen.