Hash, Inc. Forums

"Subscription has expired."

Ravager

Hello, I'd just like to let you guys know that Animation Master is a terrific program, and I would love to support it. The problem is... I am a little used to the free updates.... and I don't think I can afford to pay 80$ every year. Anyone have an idea how I can work around this? My projects are relatively new, and I can't just resort back to the original version it had on disk. Or do I just need to put in the disk from now on in order to use it? Thanks again.

Well if you like the program I don't see the problem. You can buy the CD then you don't have to worry about $80 a year.

I've tried using Blender, it is designed by programers, not end users, so it is hard to use, and limited support. I've taught basic classes in 3DS Max, not a fan, not to mention the cost. For $80 dollars you get a strong program, and if you're using this at home it's hard to beat.

• Hash Fellow
Hello, I'd just like to let you guys know that Animation Master is a terrific program, and I would love to support it. The problem is... I am a little used to the free updates.... and I don't think I can afford to pay 80$ every year. Anyone have an idea how I can work around this? My projects are relatively new, and I can't just resort back to the original version it had on disk. Or do I just need to put in the disk from now on in order to use it? Thanks again.

The updates used to be $99 per year. That's what it cost to upgrade to a new CD and another year of updates.

Since you would love to support it, you might as well support it.

79.99 Dollars... christmas-present, birthday-present isnt an option?

In the end: It is a 3d-programm and it is a good one.

Anything else would cost you 10 times more (except opensource-software of course, but A:M is just better thought through and much more fun to use).

So I would say: Start saving a little bit of money or renew at your birthday. :)

*Fuchur*

• Admin
I am a little used to the free updates

Hey Rav,

Having bought the CD at least that gives you something to return to.

I keep thinking I'll buy the CD again but the subscription has worked so well for me I haven't had to.

A websubscription is the price of a few trips to the movies over the span of a year... a dozen trips to McDonalds... the price of a video game or two. Insanely cheap for the features it delivers to you.

If I was rich I'd buy a copy for you... but I'm not... so its all on you. ;)