Hash, Inc. Forums

If the 'Spleenster' says they look great, they look great! Make sure you look at his forum and see some of his guitar-work- and see my approach for constraining the whole 'magilla' (guitar to body, hand to guitar, strap to guitar and body...)

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35278

Excellent.....

Truly inspirational, especially when it comes to A:M animation projects that include sound.

Is there any possibility of sharing this project file with us ?

Even an abbreviated or short one, so we can perhaps learn something from it, as to how it is done ?

There seem to be very few examples in the forum that employ the use of sound (audio).

I know audio can create much larger file sizes but, those of us who like it, have to live with it but, probably will do just that.

Thanks

PS: doesn't hurt to ask. Right ?

Excellent.....

Truly inspirational, especially when it comes to A:M animation projects that include sound.

Even an abbreviated or short one, so we can perhaps learn something from it, as to how it is done ?

There seem to be very few examples in the forum that employ the use of sound (audio).

I know audio can create much larger file sizes but, those of us who like it, have to live with it but, probably will do just that.

Thanks

Since you asked, here's the project.

Rock_project.prj

Since the following were not available inside the "project" file you uploaded, A:M could not load the file for examination. I think they need to be "embedded" before, in order for the file to be useful.

solo.wav, simple skin.mat, rock2.mdl, ibanez.mdl, forum rock.act

Excellent.....

Thanks

Since you asked, here's the project.

Rock_project.prj

Nice fluid-looking walk cycle...you can feel the weight, and the trip is smooth. I know he has 'mitten-fingers', but it would be cool to see some sort of finger action (thru the mitten) in the left hand guitar action. A pose-action would do. LOOKING FUN!

I like the new hair. Will you have some dynamics on it to, ya know, wave around and drive the girls wild?

On the guitar solo you posted earlier, strumming the chords needs some simple movement on the left hand, and there was something about the way you've constructed the shoulder that, in that piece, makes it look like a weird elbow. But overall nice progress and I like the stylized facial features.

• 2 months later...