Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Here's My Pass The Ball Entry

MJL

I learned a tremendous amount of various things doing this project, But I had to do it, I wanted to legitimately be eligible to buy and wear one of those damn T-shirts.

The colors in Nigel's face were a lot warmer in the avi render, but the conversion to Quick Time washed them out and made him look grey.

Myron__s_PTB.mov

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evidently if you hang around this forum long enough you become susceptible to "tweakit" disease.

I changed a couple of things and warmed up a light to give Nigel a little more color. then when setting up the render, I decided to render directly to QT. I'm going to render this clip to AVI and convert it to QT just to see if the conversion program is messing with the color. A sure sign that I've contracted the disease.

Is it terminal? Here's the new render:

PTB_Final_Yes.mov

(gasp) . . . .feeling faint....... . . . . . the symptoms . . . getting . .. stronger . . . . . Must . . . Tweak . . . . . . have to . . . . . . . can't help myself . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Can't Stop . . . . . . one . . . . . . more. . . . . . . . render . . . . (gasp)

PTB_Yes_V.mov

Thanks to Gene "The Spleen" for starting the "Ball" rolling, and Matt "Bigboote" for taking the helm.

This project has pulled me into A:M like nothing else had.

I'm past being intimated, and will be doing a new project of some sort or other fairly soon just for the fun of it.

Unless I have a relapse, I'm done tweaking and this my absolutely last and positively final, this project is complete, over, done, fini, ain't no more, no way-no how, render.

Thanks Again to all who helped when called upon. This Forum ROCKS!

Myron__s_PTB_Final.mov