Hash, Inc. Forums

question about poses

sfx3d

Maybe they mean to have a rig with poses to use with several different models, I would love that myself.

Example: My 1st model is all rigged and posed, My second model is a smaller version of the first made as a female and would like to be able to use the same rig and posses for each????

Working on it now.

"Pose-Tabs" can be created for poses at the Userproperties. Righclick on the User-properties-property and choose "folder"...

This will create a tab at the pose-sliders. You can than just drag and drop other userproperties (so poses) on the new folder (do this at the userproperties).

As that you can for example separate face-poses to rig-poses etc.

*Fuchur*

pose_Tabs.zip

Hmmm i know I get confused to sorry, example open keekat and open action and check on pose sliders. Notice that there is all, face, rig and hands tap. Now I know how to make the tap folder but how do you make all tap and have all the face, rig and hand poses inside all poses tap??

Hmmm i know I get confused to sorry, example open keekat and open action and check on pose sliders. Notice that there is all, face, rig and hands tap. Now I know how to make the tap folder but how do you make all tap and have all the face, rig and hand poses inside all poses tap??

See Gerald's answer...maybe you missed it.

• Hash Fellow
how do they make a pose to show finger off and on???

While you have a pose window open, a phantom action also appears in the Actions folder. go down to it and turn on "Show more than drivers". this will expose the bones of the model and you can turn their "eye" icon on and off to key their visibility for various settings of your pose's slider (or ON/OFF switch).

This phantom action will disappear when you close your pose window.