Hash, Inc. Forums

a new character

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one suggestion I have is to add another spline ring to the shoulders on the guys...they lose their roundness when lowering the arms at this point.

Looks great so far, Sabino!

You are Right, so, I have thinking to correct that part in the rig... I mean adding some smartskin, fan bone or CP weights at the final...so , there are many troubles like this in the models... the rigg is not finished yet...by the way I wonder if you could give me some tips that help me to correct this troubles I hope you could.. :) I admire the way you resolved troubles like that in the squetch rig...for me it is one of the best rig I have seen in this forum...I am doing this project in my spare time so I did not having time to study the squetch rig...so I am doing it at the easy way for save time ... I am using the rig that I know better---thanks for all David

Smartskin and weighting might help, but I think one more spline ring will help the most on the shoulders. If there's anything I can help with, let me know and I'll take a look at it.

Smartskin and weighting might help, but I think one more spline ring will help the most on the shoulders. If there's anything I can help with, let me know and I'll take a look at it.

ok, David...and thank you so much for all... :)

Now this is modeling !

thanks for comment John :)