Hash, Inc. Forums

Here's an idea...

John Bigboote

Hello Pass the Ball-ers!

As time marches on and I have a handful of entries and see more in-progress here on the forum, I thought I would 'stir-the-pot' with an idea...

A 'Pass the Ball' T-Shirt!

Yes, now YOU- as a participant of the PTB2009 collaboration will be able to own a lasting keepsake of the event! I plan to design a shirt with a keyframe from each entry and place it for sale via an internet Tshirt printing service such as MySoti.com NOTE: MySoti uses an inkjet garment printer which is very much like silkscreening a Tshirt...the print has a very light 'hand' and lasts the life of the garment with rich bright colors... this is by no means an 'iron-on'. I have had Tshirts made by MySoti (formerly BounTee) and am very impressed with the quali-Tee...

Shirt will be sold at or near 'cost' (under $20) and will look sort of like the one pictuered below- featuring scenes from the previous PTB. SO000- keep that in mind...try to frame up your animation so it has an obvious 'key-frame' that represents the scene... look at the ones in the pic below- you will see that some work better than others on a 'T'... or- don't worry about it... the colorful mish-mash of the design is just plain fun!

What do you think?

PTB_TShirt.jpg

Names...sure- I'm getting some submissions without names...can you folks try to remember to put your name in the title of your movie...OR at least in the email when you send them...?

That email address to send to again... mcampbell@gwstudio.com

Hello Pass the Ball-ers!

As time marches on and I have a handful of entries and see more in-progress here on the forum, I thought I would 'stir-the-pot' with an idea...

A 'Pass the Ball' T-Shirt!

Yes, now YOU- as a participant of the PTB2009 collaboration will be able to own a lasting keepsake of the event! I plan to design a shirt with a keyframe from each entry and place it for sale via an internet Tshirt printing service such as MySoti.com NOTE: MySoti uses an inkjet garment printer which is very much like silkscreening a Tshirt...the print has a very light 'hand' and lasts the life of the garment with rich bright colors... this is by no means an 'iron-on'. I have had Tshirts made by MySoti (formerly BounTee) and am very impressed with the quali-Tee...

Shirt will be sold at or near 'cost' (under $20) and will look sort of like the one pictuered below- featuring scenes from the previous PTB. SO000- keep that in mind...try to frame up your animation so it has an obvious 'key-frame' that represents the scene... look at the ones in the pic below- you will see that some work better than others on a 'T'... or- don't worry about it... the colorful mish-mash of the design is just plain fun!

What do you think? i like it :)

• 2 weeks later...