Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Luuk's ball

Luuk Steitner

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Beautifully done, Luuk. The only part that doesn't completely work for me is the last 1/4 or so where the ball lands on the tail and rolls off. Based on how much he's affected by the ball coming into the scene, and how much effort it takes to throw it up, it seems like the ball needs to show a bit more weight when it lands on his tail. Great job.

THAT! is amazing!

I watched it back and forth a dozen times.

I played a frame at a time several times just to see what all was going on.

It's way cool at every speed.

I love it!

Wow! Beautifully done, Luuk. The only part that doesn't completely work for me is the last 1/4 or so where the ball lands on the tail and rolls off. Based on how much he's affected by the ball coming into the scene, and how much effort it takes to throw it up, it seems like the ball needs to show a bit more weight when it lands on his tail. Great job.

Yes, that was one of the tweaks I was thinking off that might be needed. I'll spend some more time on it this weekend.

Thanks for all the compliments :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I finally got around adding a few tweaks. I made the ball drop a bit more down on the tail but it still seems too light at the end. I don't think this is a big issue though. I've altered the leg motion a bit and was planning to fix that leave that pierces through the other lily's leave but figured no one would notice :unsure:

As I'm very busy with a couple of projects right now I thought I would send this one in as it is now. Unless y'all think I really have to tweak it more ;)

PassTheBall090527.mov

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap