Hash, Inc. Forums

Pass the Orkerella Ball

NancyGormezano

Ork model design by Alain Desrochers, mods by Robert Kelley?, Nancy Gormezano, Mark Skodacek. Modeled by Ken Heslip, mods by Nancy, Mark, Holmes Bryant. Rigged by Mark, mods by Nancy, Holmes. Textured by Nancy, mods by Holmes.

Feathered by FrooFroo Cake.

(SquetchyBall model by Robert Holmen)

EDIT: switched movie to looping version

orkballLowLoop.mov

Edited by NancyGormezano

Ork model design by Alain Desrouchers, mods by Robert Kelley?, Nancy Gormezano, Mark Skodacek. Modeled by Ken Heslip, mods by Nancy, Mark, Holmes Bryant. Rigged by Mark, mods by Nancy, Holmes. Textured by Nancy, mods by Holmes.

Feathered by FrooFroo Cake.

(SquetchyBall model by Robert Holmen)

EDIT: switched movie to looping version

Nancy, the feathers andr fur flows like a real chicken ballerina .way cute great job :D

thanks y'all

Forgot to mention that Orkerella is rigged with Squetch (vers 2?) by David Simmons

Kat - Would be great to see some of your characters "Just Passing the Wooden Sword Ball"

Come to think of it - would be great to see some Rich & Famous, Wannabe Night Crawling Bertram Pirates Passing the Subject 99 Ball on the Mountain as Vern shoots some Newtonian Gobble-de-Tinkering "Ain't no Way" Gnome at them

Yeah. Now that would be good.

Nancy Nancy Nancy... . You really know how to do feathers and hair. I should have you do the next episode of "Change Your Pants!". I am planning to feature hair... and feathers. ;)

p.s. If you could do a version of Thom like that with hair materials I could animate him. Yeehaaa!

-vern

I am planning to feature hair... and feathers. ;)

I think you should first do a Liquid Tar & Feathers Thom demo, followed by deep frying in a bubbly vat of boiling oil ...

Oh yeah. Cook that hush puppy to a crisp!

Don't forget the sound effects.