Hash, Inc. Forums

Glow to an object as a Pose Slider

flashawd

I set up an object to "glow" as a pose slider from 0 to 100% but it seems to only work as 0 or 100% nothing inbetween. I know the setting is either off or on - but I thought I would give it a try. I am trying to make a tooth glow - up and down to make it look like it is pulsating showing pain. Any ideas if the glow thing isn't possible would be great. I suppose I could just do glow "off" "on" "off" "on" etc., but I wanted to fade it off and one. Anyway - thanks. - Eric

• Hash Fellow
I set up an object to "glow" as a pose slider from 0 to 100% but it seems to only work as 0 or 100% nothing inbetween. I know the setting is either off or on - but I thought I would give it a try. I am trying to make a tooth glow - up and down to make it look like it is pulsating showing pain. Any ideas if the glow thing isn't possible would be great. I suppose I could just do glow "off" "on" "off" "on" etc., but I wanted to fade it off and one. Anyway - thanks. - Eric

There are "Glow intensity" and "Glow radius" values in the chor properties. You could keyframe those directly. They would affect every glowing object in your shot, but it would be a way to vary the glow.

glowvarying.mov

glowvarying.zip