Hash, Inc. Forums

Red Ball in Fog

Rodney

• Admin

Thought I had better post something!

All my ideas thus far have been of the Star Wars... guy ball defeats the evil villian ball and rescues the girl ball epic proportion size. So I decided to counter that craziness by doing something simpler.

The most important thing being to move that ball!!!

So here's a red ball in fog to get me started.

RedRollingBall.mov

Looking good, Rodney.

With Star Wars mentioned in a couple of threads recently, I looked through some old files I'd downloaded and found a Deathstar project. I don't remember what site I got this from, though I believe it's no longer around.

The model is credited to Matt Pfingsten, I downloaded it in 2003.

Maybe someone can use this for their "ball".

deathstar.zip

• Admin
With Star Wars mentioned in a couple of threads recently, I looked through some old files I'd downloaded and found a Deathstar project. I don't remember what site I got this from, though I believe it's no longer around.

The model is credited to Matt Pfingsten, I downloaded it in 2003.

Maybe someone can use this for their "ball".

Oooo.... Good Idea! :)

There have been so many Star Wars/Sci Fi models donated to the community over the years we may have to do something about getting them out into the public again. I'm not sure if we are up to another Extra CD/DVD but something along that line of thought might be workable.

guy ball defeats the evil villian ball and rescues the girl ball

That's a really good idea ! - Could be a fun animation - could use a very simply pseudo-rigged ball to convey body language - and then they could go off into the sunset...er...red fog...er... blue ball goes off into the fog with pink ball..as bad evil bloodied red ball is left flattened or is flung out of the scene to meet it's fate in the next scene by some other evil animator...or sumpin' like that...