Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

looking for models

Hello,

I am looking for some models to add to my business portfolio. Ideally I would like to do a trade with an artist at this point. I would mill the foam model out for you for free. Yes you get a copy and I get to show the results in my portfolio. I can discuss further details for those interested. Ideally, I would like to find a great T-Rex, Enterprise model, weapons, a motorcycle(chopper or harley)etc. I can not except every model that is submitted, but I will look and consider all that submit something. To give you of my back ground, I was a digital modeler for Lucas Arts and have produced several sculptures that have gone into production of the years. Mostly for the automotive and motorcycle trade. If you are interested please email me at WilliamHennes@charter.net with a link to your work.

Further, I can at any point have customers looking for specific models and I would like to HASH modelers as much as possible. And yes, if I use your model for a client in the furture, there will be payment to the artist.

Warm Regards,

William

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi William,

I have the following models in A:M if you are interested:

1) 2004 Honda Rebel 250

A:M Gallery Image

2) Lamborghini Gallardo

3) Star Wars AT-AT

4) Jupiter 2 from Lost In Space (1960 TV Series version)

Jupiter 2

Jupiter 2 different view

Cockpit View

Also have the following models from a different modelling package:

1) Enterprise from Star Trek (TOS)

3/4 Front View

3/4 Lower View

3/4 Rear View

2) Discovery 1 from 2001 - A Space Odyssey

3/4 Front View

3/4 Rear View

3) Aries Lunar Lander from 2001 - A Space Odyssey

Beauty Shot

Wire Frame

4) Space 1999 Eagle

Beauty Shot

Command Module Close-up

Wire Frame

5) Doctor Who Dalek

Beauty Shot

Wire Frame

Let me know if you are interested in any of them. All the models have all of the detail modelled into them. Didn't really use any bump or displacement maps on them.

My old A:M name used to be Tralfaz, but have just recently come back as Chopper Al (which is why the A:M gallery may show Tralfaz for my name, and why Chopper Al doesn't have many posts yet!)

Thanks...

Al

<edit>

Fixed links to Photo Bucket images

</edit>

Hi William,

I have the following models in A:M if you are interested:

1) 2004 Honda Rebel 250

2) Lamborghini Gallardo

3) Star Wars AT-AT

4) Jupiter 2 from Lost In Space (1960 TV Series version) - can provide a picture if you would like

Also have the following models from a different modelling package:

1) Enterprise from Star Trek (TOS)

3/4 Front View

3/4 Rear View

2) Discovery 1 from 2001 - A Space Odyssey

3/4 Front View

3/4 Rear View

3) Aries Lunar Lander from 2001 - A Space Odyssey

Beauty Shot

Wire Frame

4) Space 1999 Eagle

Beauty Shot

Wire Frame

5) Doctor Who Dalek

Beauty Shot

Wire Frame

Let me know if you are interested in any of them. All the models have all of the detail modelled into them. Didn't really use any bump or displacement maps on them.

My old A:M name used to be Tralfaz, but have just recently come back as Chopper Al (which is why the A:M gallery may show Tralfaz for my name, and why Chopper Al doesn't have many posts yet!)

Thanks...

Al

Hi Al,

AWESOME models! I will spend more time this evening viewing. I am have a bit of trouble viewing the photos on your photo bucket account as it posts and error.

Regards,

William

• Admin
Revolver with booleans

Booleans won't deform the mesh.

They are implemented at render time only.

I'd think translating these objects to real world creations you'd either get the collected shapes combined or a really real mess.

Hi Al,

AWESOME models! I will spend more time this evening viewing. I am have a bit of trouble viewing the photos on your photo bucket account as it posts and error.

Regards,

William

Hi William,

Sorry you are having problems with the photo bucket images. I sent you an e-mail from my Photo Bucket account sharing the album. Hopefuly this will work a bit better.

Also, fixed the links to the Photo Bucket images. They are (or should be) now viewable from this web page.

Thanks...

Al

Hi William... Visiting my site you can check some models and images that I did in this years playing with A:M... click on the X in my signature ....