Hash, Inc. Forums

MAAM Meeting

ddavis

Hey,

I've already talked to some of the powers that be. (that be Hubukai and Vern)

Is anyone up for a meeting Saturday the 21st of March? My house is open and ready.

This also goes for anyone in NJ, PA, DE and the surrounding areas.

I've never in my whole life been considered one of the "Powers That Be". Will I be able to walk through walls? Teleport? Pick up attractive women with a single glance? I've always thought of myself as more of a "Powers That Pee". (Since the big snow storm I've been "writing my name" a lot.)

;)

-vern

Mack!!!

Good to hear from you.

Hope everything is going well for you.

Perhaps you can Skype in on Saturday.

Now the only person we haven't heard form is Mr. Jackson. Has anyone heard from him lately?

Now the only person we haven't heard form is Mr. Jackson. Has anyone heard from him lately?

Is it too late to hire someone to kidnap him and drag him to the meeting? The economy is bad... I bet there are lots of people who would do stuff like that for cheap... I'd be willing to do it for a few bucks... but... I used all my tranquilizer darts on the neighbor's dogs. Or we could rent a van and reenact that scene from "Old School" where they drive by and snatch the fraternity pledges.

I can see it now. Rich blind folded and tied to a chair in your living room Don...

"What the hell is going on! Who are you people? What do you want from me?"

"SURPRISE! It's a MAAM Meeting Rich! Here's a beer, have some chili and nachos. Vern brought cookies!"

"... ?"

;)

-vern

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have been down and out. Off the grid for a while, but I will come back in a couple of months. I miss u guys soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!! I have no computer and no A:M disks, everything I had is gone and I was in a shelter for a while. Things are looking up now. I need a contact for MAAM. I live in North Philly now, so anyone close by would be nice.

• Hash Fellow
I have been down and out. Off the grid for a while, but I will come back in a couple of months. I miss u guys soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!! I have no computer and no A:M disks, everything I had is gone and I was in a shelter for a while. Things are looking up now. I need a contact for MAAM. I live in North Philly now, so anyone close by would be nice.

Damn! Good to hear you're still on planet Earth, at least, Rich.

• Admin

Good grief. Sorry to hear that!

I wish there had been something we could do to help you through the rough spots.

Glad to hear things are looking up for you again.

Perhaps John Hubickey or some other folks have some copies of your work they can get back to you so you don't have to start from scratch all over again. I know that a few of your models were on the Extra DVD... the project you shared after winning that Sci Fi contest for instance!

You have no idea how much we've missed YOU Rich!

Sorry I don't have any contacts with MAAM.

John H and Vern fell off the grid almost at the same time you did. Don should be fairly easy to track down.

Rich I'm glad to know you are ok.

I'm still around as you can see.

John probably has copies of some of your stuff. I'll let him know that you are back (if he does not know already).

I'm close by so let grab lunch sometime. I have an older computer that I can give you and some A:M disks too if you want to get back up to speed. The computer is nothing special but it works and is better than nothing for now.

PM me or email me.

Take care.

RICH!!!

I'm still here, working in the city. If you can stop by please do, you know where I am.