Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Repair message

Walter Baker

Greetings all,

Well I have a new situation and not sure how to fix it (if it can be) without having to start all over again.

I had modeled 1/2 of my ladies dress and then was going to COPY/FLIP/ATTACH but (not paying attention of course) I hit SNAP TO MIRRORED POINTS which at some point later looked right. So now my main seem down the middle won't move, when I HIDE her to just see the dress you see what i get. Close the model and reopen I get this Repair message and haven't got a clue.

Any ideas folks????

what_.jpg

V1.jpg

V1dress.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the fast answer Rodney, I tried to copy/paste and that just made more of a mess, half of the CPs did not show up , splines missing.

so then I just deleted half of the dress and did the COPY/FLIP/ATTACH again and that worked. So in a way it did help.

Over the years I have learned that I tend to over complicate a problem when the simplest solution is usually the right one, (or fix)

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I know this is an old post but another way to fix this is buy selecting all control points, copying them, open a new modeling window and pasting them there. You will lose whatever groups you had, and have to redo all the 5 point patches but the base model will still be intact.