Hash, Inc. Forums

License has expired (-3)

flashawd

Hello - I just went to the products page http://www.hash.com/store/ and paid for a year subscription and it gives me a product code and I download the new subscription. Everything downloaded fine and I installed it on my system. I rebooted my computer and tried to open it, but it says "licenese expired" and when I click on it, it shuts down. I know it installed fine, because there is a new logo of "the goat guy" replacing the Oz logo at startup. I emailed support, and let them know, I'll let you know their response. There used to be a support phone number on the site - I didn't see it though, so no way to call. I'll keep you updated.

-Eric

It says on the email that is sent

"You will be prompted to enter the activation code when you first launch the software" - but it didn't - maybe because mine was already expired. Has anyone had this work for them that can let me know what I need to do?

Thanks,

eric

I would love any ideas anyone has on how to get the program going, I am right in the middle of a job for a client that is due Monday - and have to quote out another one, and I want to make sure there isn't some issue, so that is on hold too. Help! ;-)

Have a good weekend,

Eric

Thank you Martin. ;-) This worked perfect - it is from the admin from Martin's link above.

"You won't need to uninstall, just delete the .lic file located in your master folder. It will most likely be named master0.lic

You can verify your expiration date by examining the contents of the file. If you have not yet expired you can also see this info in the "About Box" of Animation:Master.

As stated in the threads above, just purchase a new "Subscription" from the web store and use the new activation code after you have removed your old .lic file.

(Vista users may need to do the following to access the file)

Browse to your Master folder using the explorer/file browser, and select the "Compatiblity Files" button in the tool bar. Vista places these "generated" files in a safe jail area and normally appear hidden"

Thanks,

Eric