Hash, Inc. Forums

test animazione (ball)

• Admin

I like it. Although there is some room for improvement.

We can't really move through the individual frames so I'm mostly going by memory here.

When the ball squashes down before the jump he appears to lose some of his volume.

If he squashes down his sides should stretch out farther to indicate where that volume has moved.

Also, the trajectory of the ball's launch seems to take him pretty high. Off the top of the screen as I recall.

When you cut to him landing on top of the wall he appears to be still coming up which is impossible if we consider the earlier shot.* The preceding launch would appear to have him coming down to land on the wall?

You've sold the general story though so I see that as success. :)

I do like your addition of the cut to the behind-the-shoulder look up at the top of the wall.

That is a nice anticipatory projection of the ball's target/goal.

If this scene were longer I'd suggest having the ball make some shorter hops.

This would demonstrate the difficulty this ball is having in jumping to the top.

*In looking again the ball appears to be landing from a lower angle. This still wouldn't be possible considering the angle of the launch. A little of this can be attributed to the camera angle but most likely the falling angle is little off.

P.S. My daughter likes your animation.

I like it. Although there is some room for improvement.

We can't really move through the individual frames so I'm mostly going by memory here.

When the ball squashes down before the jump he appears to lose some of his volume.

If he squashes down his sides should stretch out farther to indicate where that volume has moved.

Also, the trajectory of the ball's launch seems to take him pretty high. Off the top of the screen as I recall.

When you cut to him landing on top of the wall he appears to be still coming up which is impossible if we consider the earlier shot.* The preceding launch would appear to have him coming down to land on the wall?

You've sold the general story though so I see that as success. :)

I do like your addition of the cut to the behind-the-shoulder look up at the top of the wall.

That is a nice anticipatory projection of the ball's target/goal.

If this scene were longer I'd suggest having the ball make some shorter hops.

This would demonstrate the difficulty this ball is having in jumping to the top.

*In looking again the ball appears to be landing from a lower angle. This still wouldn't be possible considering the angle of the launch. A little of this can be attributed to the camera angle but most likely the falling angle is little off.

P.S. My daughter likes your animation.

Sins of youth!!!! :rolleyes:

I have to return to accustom Animation Master to use me for some particular ones.

They agree with tea for the volume of the ball, when it is crushed, it is also for the trajectory of the jump, even if for the trajectory, the thing has been wanted exaggerated on purpose. :D

//P.S. My daughter likes your animation.//

At least the scene someone is liked.