Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Another question about modeling (and Black CPs)

AMkyle

Alright, so anyways i was modeling, and ive notced that my Control Points are black, and my lines are white, and this gets insanely annoying, expecially for when i was modeling an eyeball (black and white) lol.

Also one other thing, my graph seems to be really small when im zoomed, out. Im doing Excersise 10, the fighter modeling one, and the thing that you have to zoom out far, it just makes the graph looks like very many Teeny Tiiiny small square, and it really gets in the way, does anyone know how i can enlard these graphs?

post-11497-1230691733_thumb.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is a place to set the sizing, I have seen it, but being a newbie I am not sure where to tell you to go.

try right clicking the numbers on the side of the graph and maybe that will pop something up.

Hopefully one of the experts will answer this soon.

To customise your colours:

Tools Menu > Customize > Appearance Tab, then choose the item from the item drop down and change its colour. I suggest once you are happy, to save it as a scheme. You could have several schemes depending on what colour your model is.

post-9673-1230693589_thumb.jpg

sorry for this bump but this is kind of important. anyways what Caroline said about the customization thing. I looked, and i checked how my CP's would look like, it said selected (green) and unselected (red)

but, whats weird is its not showing up that way, its showing up black control points selected or not selected.

Heres a photo of an example

post-11497-1230783151_thumb.jpg

but whats also weird is when i hold the left mouse button and make a box, the CP's will turn red (unselected) and green (selected), and even if i makre the box off of the model it still turns red and green, but if i click on a control point in the model, it will turn black again.

as shown here

post-11497-1230783168_thumb.jpg

and a werid thing again, now even if i make a box now, they still stay black, and if a rotated it (which used to make it colored until i put it into front, side, top, bottom view etc...) now doesnt make it colored

Sounds like a graphics card thing, so I can't suggest much. I think you have an nVidia card (Your screen grab top right looks like an nVidia icon?)? You could search for nVidia on the forums - other people have tried various things, that I can't recall, because I have ATI.

Actually, one thing you could try is switching Direct3d / OpenGL - that's Tools Menu > Options > Global, and change the Real Time Driver.

well this video card hasnt ever ben replaced, i only got this laptop a year ago

Ok, im not sure how to quote in an edit, and i dont want to bump, but what caroline said about switching the 3d/ hardtime, whatever it was. PERFECT, thanks soo much.

if this problem occucrs again, ill let you guys know.

thanks again.