• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Mark. I will persevere. :)

post-183-1309713915_thumb.jpg

Any ideas on why the dynamic ears render like this:

post-183-1309713928_thumb.jpg

WalkStick360_A02j.mov

This was 3 passes and the ears animate correctly in the Choreography window but when rendered they look static and have this ghost image. Perhaps it is a result of motion blur but there doesn't appear to be any motion at all. The dynamics on the tail don't seem to be affected.

• 1 month later...

Yes, these are all GIFs, Matt. I use the AVS converter, which is very easy to use but doesn't provide frame by frame editing, which is a shame. I'm looking for a cheap, or free, gif editor which provides easy adjustment of individual frame timing.

I haven't finished tweaking the mouth yet but elocution lessons start here anyway:

post-183-1314697476.gif

He is attempting to say, "The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plane".

I removed the big version, with sound, because the current state of the animation doesn't warrant such a large file size. The rigging on the mouth and eyes needs tweaking.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, guys! :)

They're not interacting with each other yet.

post-183-1315436684.gif

Oh dear. I'm not happy with the arms and feet so I have some remodelling to do. (I was experimenting with arm bones that are children of the head bone.) Also I think some of these guys need ears. Ears add so much more character and they are going to need them for carrying things. :)

>Yes, these are all GIFs, Matt. I use the AVS converter, which is very easy to use but doesn't provide frame by frame editing, which is a shame. I'm looking for a cheap, or free, gif editor which provides easy adjustment of individual frame timing.

Mainly:(Import Sequence as layers, export as angif, set time behind each frame)

Thanks, Jost. I have tried the gimp, and it does work, but I'm looking for a more elegant solution where I can select a whole range of frames and adjust their timing in one quick operation rather than having to do every frame, one at a time.

Jost, I have just seen your dragon ring on your webpage. Nice work! Did you model the detail on the ring shank or did you use a bump map?