Hash, Inc. Forums

My subscription has expired - How do I renew?

animas3D

Launched Animation Master today, but it didn't load. Subscription must be expired.

Does anyone know the steps to renew? What do I do?

As far as I know, you just have to buy the new subscription, get the code and I think you just have to get a notice if it is expired...

If not, you could uninstall A:M, reinstall it and you should be asked again for an activation-code.

*Fuchur*

• Admin
Launched Animation Master today, but it didn't load. Subscription must be expired.

Does anyone know the steps to renew? What do I do?

I don't think your subscription expired but... it is possible. (The first of last years websubscriptions are beginning to expire so if you purchased a websubscription one year ago that would apply to you.)

To renew just visit the Hash Inc store and purchase a new subscription.

It should take 15 to 20 minutes from start to activate your new subscription. Even less if you are familar with the process.

The activation code will be delivered to you (in the store and via email) at time of purchase.

You won't need to uninstall, just delete the .lic file located in your master folder. It will most likely be named master0.lic

You can verify your expiration date by examining the contents of the file. If you have not yet expired you can also see this info in the "About Box" of Animation:Master.

As stated in the threads above, just purchase a new "Subscription" from the web store and use the new activation code after you have removed your old .lic file.

(Vista users may need to do the following to access the file)

• Browse to your Master folder using the explorer/file browser, and select the "Compatiblity Files" button in the tool bar. Vista places these "generated" files in a safe jail area and normally appear hidden