Hash, Inc. Forums

For Mark

steve392

Mark I want to use bvh files with the 2008 rig ,can you give me some info on wich bones are needed ,I can't see most of the geom bones when in an action ,is that what I need to constrain to or do I use the controler bones, thank's for any help

Steve

Now ive got it working prety well with the tsm rig but cant seem to get it all working with the 208 rig ,having problems with shoulders and wrist ,Iv been trying to get it to be re-usable in tsm ,so I just make a new action and import the sequence but when I try to make a pose from the action ,the only way I see is from the model and there is no bvh with it when I drag it to a new action,Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible in v 15 oe

any help /ideas to try would be helpfull thank's

I've had it working fine with the 2008 rig (trying to add this as an option to the rig). It all depends on how you set it up. Some bones do not need to be constrained to the BVH rig, also using the correct constraints is key. I've had it set up in a pose, but had issues with switching the captured motion (haven't worked on it in awhile, don't have time). At some point I will add it to the rig, but not any time soon. I don't know off hand on how I set it up, it's been awhile. When I have time, I'll look into it.