Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Another Tooth Animation

Hi - finished up 2 more teeth animations for the dentist - these two had more modeling involved, so they were more fun to do. They are located on my site in the lower middle section "3D Flash Demonstrations" - #2 and #3 are the new ones. The "non surgical tooth advancement" one was pretty challenging getting all the metal tooth components to work properly and look good. The "porcelain onlay" one came out pretty cool - I had to model the machine used to grind down the onlay and show it grinding it down and appear as if water was spraying on the inside - and use different color lights for the different stages. I didn't come out half bad. Anyway - here is my site if you are interested - I am pretty impressed w/ AM - there isn't anything I haven't been able to that the dentist wants illustrated. - thanks for answering all my posts while working on these, your help is much appreciated - Eric

http://www.flashanimationwebsitedesign.com/

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Very nice Eric,

I especially liked the one on Jaw Adjustment... very educational.

Your animation made me think wearing that stuff for 1 year and 2 months would be worth the process... so it must be a successful animation. ;)

Job well done.

Thanks everyone for your nice comments - I am getting some good practice and learning a lot from doing all these. I am pretty much accomplishing a lot of it by using pose sliders - the "Single Tooth Replacement" one had about 12 by itself. Thanks again - Eric