Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New 3D Characters

My 3D characters are finally created. Thanks to Bruce from http://www.pencilwedgees.com/ for creating my 2D characters into 3D!!! He was professional and extremely helpful. I highly recommend him if you need an animation project done. You can check out all my characters at http://www.bogthedog.com/

Thanks

p.s. YOU CAN SEE THE ORIGINAL 2D CHARACTERS WHEN YOU SELECT THE 3D CHARACTERS ON MY WEBPAGE. :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Hey, those are very nice. Bruce did a great job translating your characters to 3D.

I'd like to see more!

A little time spent rendering your characters out to PNG format with the Alpha Channel on will help improve the look of your webpage and allow you to share images of your character's with fans online.

Edit: I see from deeper in your site that you may have used PNG or at least alpha channels there.

There is lots of potential here... keep posting.

Robert,

Deletion of your post may have been accidental or a product of your post being in the Jobs forum? (I don't think we are suppose to reply there)

Not sure here. Perhaps you can repost?

I congratulate you on your enthusiasm and the fine results of all the hard work. Great job.

--------

On a side note, just a teeny tiny itsy bitsy little small complaint. Automatic playing of music when it is not expected on a web page can cause some folks to experience horrible terror attacks that give us the willies. Often the volume is set too high on our computers and if we don't expect music to suddenly start playing we jump out of our skins. Just a thought. I got home at 11 pm tonight. House is quiet. I'm kind of sleepy. I had the volume way up from doing something hours previously... click on the link... casually looking at the pictures when... GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN AAAAHHHGGGG! I have never been that frightened by holiday music before.

;)

-vern