Hash, Inc. Forums

Syntheyes's BIG FAVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alejandro Munoz

Hey wats up everyone my name is Alejandro.I've been looking around the Animation Master forms,SynthEyes forms,and can't find the right form on how to use Syntheyes with Animation Master.If Anyone knows the right form that will explain everything clearly on how to work with Sytheyes,motion tracking then getting it to work with AM that would be great!

I've got a big favor.If anyone Can!I'm not saying U have to!It would be great if someone FINALLY MADE A video tutorial,explaining how you,motion track in SynthEyes,with Animation Master.WHAT ARE ALL THE STEPS,the right video files.This would mean alot to me!

I will be checking everyday for Anyone's response!

Hey wats up everyone my name is Alejandro.I've been looking around the Animation Master forms,SynthEyes forms,and can't find the right form on how to use Syntheyes with Animation Master.If Anyone knows the right form that will explain everything clearly on how to work with Sytheyes,motion tracking then getting it to work with AM that would be great!

I've got a big favor.If anyone Can!I'm not saying U have to!It would be great if someone FINALLY MADE A video tutorial,explaining how you,motion track in SynthEyes,with Animation Master.WHAT ARE ALL THE STEPS,the right video files.This would mean alot to me!

I will be checking everyday for Anyone's response!

Alejandro,

My first suggestion is to search this forum using "more search options", and look for "syntheyes" in posts over 365 days old. I started several threads pertaining to Syntheyes, and contributed to a few others. You'll have to browse them to find information, as of yet there is no digest of Syntheyes tips.

My second suggestion is to import your footage into Syntheyes at 30 fps NOT at 29.97 fps. Syntheyes exports animation at the same frame rate as the video is imported. A:M does not like 29.97 fps. This is the most frequent problem getting the programs to talk to each other.

Beyond those, if you post specific questions about the process in this forum, with "Syntheyes" in the title, I will keep an eye out and try to answer any questions i can. Your desire for a tutorial is noted, but not in my schedule right now.

Ben

I did the 30 frames per second and Animation Master took the footage,but then it says 16bit quicktime not supported.What does this mean?Any ideas,or solutions?

Wrong video-codec?

Try something like "Animation" from Quicktime... this is an old one which should be readable no matter what...

*Fuchur*

• 2 weeks later...

Alejandro,

Just a quick thought. Syntheyes is happiest with sequential image files instead of movie files, and image sequences tend to be a little more stable in A:M too. You might convert your footage to a targa sequence before running it through syntheyes and just use the sequential images instead of a qt in A:M.