Hash, Inc. Forums

2nd Tooth Animation

Hello - been working on a second tooth animation for my dentist client, the first one was the Veneers. This second one was much more challenging, I had to set up several pose sliders to get the different effects. The most interesting part was creating the "impression" which is like a lump of clay on a mouthpiece that goes in the mouth - then having it pull out w/ an impression of the teeth in the clay. Anyway, here it is if anyone is curious.

It's on my site - the lower center under section "2D & 3D Flash Demonstations" - it's the first one just click on "VIEW"

http://www.flashanimationwebsitedesign.com/

Thanks for all the help from my posts - Eric

Hello - been working on a second tooth animation for my dentist client, the first one was the Veneers. This second one was much more challenging, I had to set up several pose sliders to get the different effects. The most interesting part was creating the "impression" which is like a lump of clay on a mouthpiece that goes in the mouth - then having it pull out w/ an impression of the teeth in the clay. Anyway, here it is if anyone is curious.

It's on my site - the lower center under section "2D & 3D Flash Demonstations" - it's the first one just click on "VIEW"

http://www.flashanimationwebsitedesign.com/

Thanks for all the help from my posts - Eric

That looks prettey cool!!! I like the animation... Great work!

CHEERS!

Hi Gerry - thank you. My wife had to have the procedure done, they actually cut the gums open and fold them back... I made it a little less dramatic and made it a transparent cross-section, so the patient watching it wouldn't pass out. ;)

• Admin

Very impressive and well done animation.

When I first saw that drill bit... :unsure:

Woooeee! I feel much better now...thanks.

Your client should show these video to people before they come to visit. They might be more convinced to take better care of their teeth!