Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Unfinished Mascot WIP...

Well!!!!... I was planning to enter the Mascot contest but cannot get it done on time... :( so I would like to share... I only finish his right side... not perfect, but I hope this would be a good start as a base model for some... :lol:

Learn from it...

Rig it...

Bulk it...

Tear it... and

Animate it...

CHEERS!

post-12016-1223061396_thumb.jpg

post-12016-1223061422_thumb.jpg

post-12016-1223061442_thumb.jpg

post-12016-1223061467_thumb.jpg

post-12016-1223061492_thumb.jpg

post-12016-1223061510_thumb.jpg

post-12016-1223061533_thumb.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

You came so close to getting this guy into the contest!!!

You obviously made the supreme effort and your mastery of splines is growing by leaps and bounds. Its only a matter of time before you take a spot at the top of an image contest.

Many thanks for the model! :)

Wow, very nice!

Thank you, Gerry!

That's amazing! Excellent work.

Thank you, MasterFunk!

You came so close to getting this guy into the contest!!!

You obviously made the supreme effort and your mastery of splines is growing by leaps and bounds. Its only a matter of time before you take a spot at the top of an image contest.

Many thanks for the model! <analyse mode on> :)

I lost my concentration due to losing my job lately and still trying to look for a new job... I decided to finish it last night and share it... , so there you have it... May be the Hereos Contest, I will make it...

Thank you, Rodney!

Wow!

I was just checking all your topics and you are learning this software very fast. Great model you should finish him.

I am still learning everyday, and I hope to finish it someday... :lol: But I need to find a job first... I still need to learn the SSS from you too, because I am not sure if I got it right...

Thank you, Jirard!

Here is a complete both halves model... still more work though.. :lol:

CHEERS!

Ryo.mdl

post-12016-1223079357_thumb.jpg

post-12016-1223079376_thumb.jpg

Notice the change in the nose from one setting to the next. I am going to experiment with groups and SSS. Maybe I can group areas that need slightly shallower sss. Going up or down 10 or 20% on the extinctions from the numbers I have here gives some subtle but acceptable results. I notice that some SSS renders have a green edge to them, these settings helped me to avoid that.

Picture_1.png

Picture_2.png

MAN_SSS01web.mov

So cool of you, sorry it didnt get finished in time, thanks for sharing too..... nice model BTW

Thank you, Mike...

Notice the change in the nose from one setting to the next. I am going to experiment with groups and SSS. Maybe I can group areas that need slightly shallower sss. Going up or down 10 or 20% on the extinctions from the numbers I have here gives some subtle but acceptable results. I notice that some SSS renders have a green edge to them, these settings helped me to avoid that.

post-6817-1223274912_thumb.png

post-6817-1223275007_thumb.png

MAN_SSS01web.mov

The SSS render looks pretty good... Thank you for sharing...

CHEERS!