Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Old Attributes

Simon Edmondson

I have been making some figures from the models included on the extras DVD by adding clothes to a previously naked areas. Not out of purience but because I want to use them as passersby in a street scene and bikini's are not outdoor wear in the northen hemisphere around christmas time...

However I have a problem with at least one of the models. For some reason the facial map is incomplete and it looks like there is a white border around the mouth. How do I remove the assigned flesh tones if they no longer exist in seperate groups?

The model was made and flesh assigned but that group was subsequently deleted so, even if I go through the remaining groups and try to remove the cp's from any groups they may be assigned to, by using the Alt key. When I render they still come back with the old colour. Is there a way to prevent that and to allow the new colour to take ?

regards

simon

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are no groups, and if the overall model attribute does not contain the flesh color, then I'm guessing it must be a decal. No groups and no root color attribute means no color other than decals. Now there is also the possibility that you just aren't looking in the right places. Why dont you let us know which model it is and give us a screencap of the area you are talking about, then we can help more.

Why dont you let us know which model it is and give us a screencap of the area you are talking about, then we can help more.

Eric

Thank you for your kind reply.

I will try to sort it out tomorrow as the computer with it on is in the studio ( garden shed ) behind the house and I don't have wireless connections.

I've also got to do the domestic chores between now and midnight ( UK ). Oh joy of joys...

Thank you

Simon