Hash, Inc. Forums

Episode 5 Ready

ernesttx

Hello again, everyone. Finally got moved back to Austin and setup everything for getting Episode 5 to be finished.

It was nice taking some time off from working on the episode; but, now I'm eager to get it finished and out to everyone. I'll post more soon; but, wanted to let everyone know that I was still cranking it out. Thanks. :)

Episode 5: http://www.animace.biz

pleasur_00000.png

revndhlp_00000.png

Episode 5 is completed and now online. :)

Homeslice, I thought about putting them on YouTube; but, the compression is not so good in my opinion. Plus, I use a different aspect ratio and I'm not sure it would carry over. I'm looking at getting onto their Partner Program. Hopefully, they answer my email. :)

Oh, yeah, that's good. Music is perfect... Voices too. (You might have the music too loud or the voices too quiet on this one but I still heard every word and sound effect.)

Put some pictures up too, Ernest. (Put them in the first post - I added the link and changed the title.)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there are things to critique about this, but all the elements are so well integrated and create such a great effect that it becomes almost hypnotic. Even the similarity of the voices is a plus in some way I can't exactly explain. And the fact that it's all being done by one guy really puts it over the top in my estimation.

Thanks for the comments Homeslice and Gerry. On the next "season's" episodes, I hope to be able to take a bit more time to enhance some of the weaker aspects of my animating.

As for now, I was on a break from animating to work on a short, live-action zombie movie. All the shots were green screen; so I had to build all the sets in A:M. It was fun to do and a nice break from animating. I'll have it up on my website soon.. :)