Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Lotion Girl Animation

Hello - 2-3 weeks back I posted a pic I had a caricature artist draw at Universal Studios http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=33132 because I wanted to see how well it would work as a rotoscope for a character... using it worked out pretty good. This isn't really a "work in progress" but I would love some crits.

I have created one other "human" as one of my early models and she didn't come out real great - her lip movement for talking was way off too, so I kind of set her way back in the animation, so you couldn't really tell ;) - I need more "human" modeling practice which seems to be the hardest for me, so this is the new version of her. The lip syncing turned out a lot better than the first version of her, but I would love any suggestions to make it better.

http://www.3dcharacteranimation.biz/

She is the middle character on the bottom row - you may need to clear your browsers cache.

Thanks for you help,

Eric

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY! Ya just gotta LOVE a character named 'Lotion Girl'...

I like the hair... it could benefit from some 2ndary dynamic motion. Also, your animation would be highly believable and humanly accurate if you tried the 'ZignTrack' motion capture utility... which I hear is on sale this month (Sept 2008)