Hash, Inc. Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KenH

Short Ambitions?

Interested in collaborating on a short? I've got a "back of a napkin" idea that I think could make a good short, but I haven't the energy to do it by myself. Anyone else feel the same about shorts? If you're interested, here's the rough plot line:

Woman loses will to live and a fairy appears to cheer her up out of her depression and find a zest for life again.

Begins with the night of a funeral where a photo of a happy couple is turned face down. Camera passes a card "In loving memory of James Hargan". Light goes off....then camera pans to see a woman in black going up a dark stairs to a dark bedroom to sleep (as long as possible). A spec of light comes in to camera view (fairy) and watches her go up.

Fairy then goes on to stay out of sight/corner of eye but contrive things in such a way to make woman think someone is looking out for her.eg sun light on a picture reminding her of good times or radio coming on playing cheerful music.

In the end, we discover the fairy was sent by the spirit of the dead man.

That's the general jist and it needs lots of work. But I think it has the potential to be a heart warming tale.

So, to answer the details listed above:

a) Everything and anything.

b ) Both mechanical and organic.

c) There wouldn't be any pressure. It'd be a spare time thing and as long as it looks good, time frame doesn't matter.

d) Credits.

e) Email: kenhes at gmail dott com.

f) Not x rated.

Maybe we could wrangle a separate forum section if there's enough interest.

Opportunity closed. Cheers.

Time is tight right now. But it's not dead.....at least I'll put it out there again in the future.

Thanks John. I'm open to brainstorming on the idea to improve it, but I also think there might be something worth exploring there already.