Hash, Inc. Forums

Uploading images to the AM:Stills gallery

You need to be logged in to the forums and then the uplaod cmd should be visiable.

In A:M Stills, does it show: "Login" as an option on the top bar? If so hit login which will redirect you to the Forums sign in page. After signing in if you jump back to the gallary you should have the "Upload file" option avail.

If not let me know,

Will

Ok, weirdness abounds. John, when I clicked on your posted link, I get a message saying I don't have permission for this operation??? I am logged in as Eric2575 but no go. Will, I only have the option to log out - since I am already logged in- but still don't have the option to upload. Could this have anything to do with my ZoneAlarm firewall?

Nancy no one would lock you out ...up ;) maybe...but not out

Hmmmm...I just remembered an old model of mine that I might dust off, add a new coat of paint to, and use for the SEPTEMBER (hear that Eric? not August) sci-fi contest...

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? no, it's Super-Moooooooo...

What did I say something wrong :unsure: .you noticed the wink ..right :o

Oh well I have to enter the next contest now were is my crystal hair ball to see what I can come up with

face0.jpg

johnl3d now spending 31.25% of his time at work each week

ok, should be fixed now. The forum user level "Film" hadn't been setup yet in the gallery yet. So those of you involved in the Movie were being shunned by the machine...