Hash, Inc. Forums

TaoA:M - making the plane - This is mine :)

yeah,

Sorry about that, A:M will use quicktime as long as you have it installed - which I don't. I had a look when rendering it and it wasn't an option - perhaps for next time I will install it.

My preferred output is DIVX though - when I actually make something final I will be rendering it in DIVX - unless you guys see any problems with that...

I really am enjoying this - I started the Giraffe last night, so I'll be sure to render that in Quicktime for you guys

• Hash Fellow
Sorry about that, A:M will use quicktime as long as you have it installed - which I don't. I had a look when rendering it and it wasn't an option - perhaps for next time I will install it.

Run. Get Quicktime now. It's free. It works great. The biggest advantage for animators is that quicktime is easy to scrub frame by frame so people can examine your work.

My preferred output is DIVX though - when I actually make something final I will be rendering it in DIVX - unless you guys see any problems with that...
Very few people will have Divx installed, which means very few people will see your work.